Halo 5 Completing Campaign Achievements Not Unlocking

So I just beat the campaign for Halo 5 today, and did it on legendary. I did not unlock the beating campaign achievement for any difficulty at all, nothing unlocked except for completing Mission 15. That is very frustrating and annoying, seeing as how the game turned out (which is like a 2/10 for a halo game imo), and especially how difficult it was on legendary (the *** Wardens man, they're impossible if you have to defeat three of them at the same time), I was really looking forward these achievements (Lone Wolf, Legacy, Heroes Rise, and Forging a Legend), and it was stolen from me.

Yes I already looked at the sticked/announcement topic to see what I could of done. I turned my xbox one off, and on again, I redownloaded my profile, and I tried playing the last mission again, and yet it still does not unlock.

I know this is just a forums, and can't actually do anything technical, but I would like some sort of advice, or who should I contact for this issue, because beating this game on legendary is worth the G's

You can also look at this youtube video, and see that I actually did beat the game legendary on solo, but have not received my achievements.

https://youtu.be/MAGG5P8KoQo

Question Info

Last updated October 2, 2018 Views 183 Applies to:
Answer

Hey, Bite That Apple! If you followed all of the steps, then you would see that section 3 is submit a survey. Additionally, one of the steps for these issues is wait 72 hours. As the game was just released just over 48 hours ago world wide, you have not completed this step. Once 72 hours has passed from the time you unlocked these achievements and they are still showing as locked for you, please fill out the survey in section 3. This will help us determine if there is a wider issue.

Note that we do not fix individual user's achievements. We use this to gather data to help paint a picture of larger issues. Generally speaking, just giving it some time unlocks most achievements and helps with most achievement issues.

Since there is no further support that can be offered for this, this thread will be locked. Thanks for understanding!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.