Halo 4

Should have been held back until the release of the next xbox console. imo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

why the hell did you bump a thread from  June 2011.

Are 343 Industries going to dev this?  I haven't really kept up with this news yet.

Who said it won't be.

the new xbox slim was the new console there wont be another xbox coming out for atleast 4 years

love the new halo 4 xbox 360 and controllers its bad @@@ and the best console yet to ever be made love it and i am so goin to be gettin it

[quote user="fotyfoe"]

Are 343 Industries going to dev this?  I haven't really kept up with this news yet.

[/quote]

Yep, 343 Industries look after the Halo franchise now.

Hopefullys they will make halo waypoint into something like what bungie.net had. Hopefully.

Just FYI the xbox 360 250gb is not a slim console. It is not a new console.

I'm a huge Halo fan and am really excited for this, but was very surprised. I was expecting Halo 4 to headline the next Xbox. While yes, there is a chance they will announce a new Xbox, I think they will wait until 2014 or 2015.

So, at this point I'm looking for Halo 5 to headline the new Xbox and they will use Halo 4 as a proving grounds for 343 Industries. Which in the end is perfectly fine with me.

You never know. They could pull what they pulled last e3 at the next e3 and start shipping consoles that day.