Halo 4

hey guys

so ive been thinking will halo 4 be as good as the other halo's or will it be better since bungie dont make halo any more i wonder if it will be the same

what do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think maybe one should until they play a Game before making speculations in regards. Then though, that wouldn't really be speculating but experience?

Try posting Here.

At first I was worried about Halo 4 since Bungie wasn't working on it, but as time has gone by, I'm actually genuinely excited and optimistic about what 343 Industries has up their sleeves. Hopefully they can breath new life into this great series.

I have a feeling its going to be very Halo 3 like. Don't know why...

I'm excited, but I know if I get too excited I will be letdown. I still don't think they'll be able to top the original three; especially Halo 2. That game seriously rocked my "younger" days in gaming, and left a huge impact on how I view games, considerably stronger-based multiplayer games.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

I have a feeling its going to be very Halo 3 like. Don't know why...

[/quote]

This. And i'm fine with that, because I loved Halo 3.

Not the biggest fan of all the changes in Reach. 

I have no idea what it will be like, but I didn't play a Halo game since Halo 3 so I might pick this up.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I hope its 3rd person..................

They're bringing back the Battle Rifle and it looks like they got rid of the bloom garbage that Bungie added to Reach. That's good enough for me...

Oh and for anybody that doesn't know, 343 has forums on the website which navigate a lot better than the standard ones. http://halo.xbox.com/forums/

Only time will tell.

It's looking great, it could end up being much, much better. But it will be tough to top Bungie. They have created some of the most beautiful games out there, it'll be hard to impress me.