Halo 4 War Games and Specializaion Downloads.

Okay, I went on today to download the Majestic Map for free and I didn't have that option.  I've talked to TWO xbox reps and they couldn't help me.  The last one suggested posting it here.

Okay.  I bought the Limited Edition Halo 4 day of the release.  I downloaded the 'Specialization Priority Alpha' on 12/1/12 and the 'Infinity Actual Kit', 'Recruit Armor', 'Deadeye Helmet' and 'Venator Armor Set Skin -Raptor' on 12/18/12.  (I spent most of my time on my brother's xbox cause his is hooked to a projector, but I made sure to download everything on my xbox.)

All the above are the four codes on the 'Game Add-On & Marketplace Download' card.  The specialization one says 'SPECIALIZATIONS;SKINS;EMBLEM;MAP PK'  which hints that it has maps.  (though I don't know which ones)

I also don't know which, if any of these was supposed to be the War Games download.  (Or if the War Games download was hidden on one of the other items in the Limited box).

Did I miss something completely?  Need Help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

The specializations pack does not include Majestic map pack it is completely separate , limited edition does not include multiplayer map packs ie. Majestic or Crimson you have to pay for those

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

sigh burnack LE does comes with wargames

@op you must have infinity actual kit installed

once you do you goto the inmgame menu

then select xbox live marketplace

after that it will queue the current 2 downloads for you

you do not use the xbox marketplace oin the dashboard

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.