Halo 4 top ten plays.

Hi all,

Just want to promote my new top ten series.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI-bowe5-FE]

There will be a new video out every week and I need plays so follow the instructions in the description if you would like to take part.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Man if you wanna do promote videos or do some file share do on you tube or make a album on 343i.org lol there are a ton of people like you with more insane videos ;)

Nice top ten. I have an killtac in the ghost if you want to use it.

who cares lol, it's pretty ridiculous

Wow not allowed to promote. How about I say 'check out this video you might like and read the description of said video'.

Yer I think I've gotten a rampage just running around, 2 running riots in vehicles and an overkill splatter on ctf.

I've got a Perfection at Slayer Pro on Haven and no I didn't camp...

[quote user="Bon3zz1001"]

Can't promote your youtube on here. If you want to do so put it in your signature.

[/quote]

Basically this I believe.  Just do what I do and throw it in your sig with an update.

+1 for the vid btw

Can't promote your youtube on here. If you want to do so put it in your signature.

If you need entertaining occurrences, I've got plenty. I have managed to: splatter a banshee with a warthog in midair, overkill with a boltshot as the king, a few other random overkills, plenty of multi-splatters, a scorpion rampage, a wraith running riot, a ninja or two( might not have saved those films),  and other stuff I can't remember.

I've just got the films saved at the moment, still need to sort through them and get the clips.