Halo 4 Specilizations Code

Hi i just made a call to xbox live tech support and they told me to go ahead and post this issue here. I got the game and started playing online in the specified time. However, the email address associated with my account was an old and unused (hacked) email address. I haven't been able to use it properly for years. I assume the code was sent here however i'm unaware of whether or not it actually was sent. (I tried to check but couldn't find it [hacked account and all]). So with the help of tech support i changed the email associated with my xbox live account and would like to know if i can get the code sent to my new email or through xbox live. Thanks for the help!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Xbox Support always tells users to come here to the forums yet no one here has the authority to help you. Microsoft were the ones that issued out the code so they should be able to help you. If they tell you to come to the forums then I guess they don't want to help.

-

Have you looked at the other 1,000 threads about not getting the specialization codes here? Not one of them has a solution. Sorry.

I know a guy that can get you the code, man. Meet me behind the old meat packing factory. Bring $500, a good knife, a bag of lime and a shovel.

Don't use Xbox Phone Support. It doesn't solve anything.

-

If you have Twitter, you can speak to @XboxSupport and they might be able to help you. Although at this point, if you don't have your code then it might be a bit too late to get it now.

Don't be too sure invoked but that's a chance not direct advice