HALO 4 SPECIALIZATION GLITCH/PROBLEM

Hey guys im having a problem with my specializations on my halo4

so i purchase the LIMITED EDITION and used the code to download the 6 specializations and the armor skin and things.

i know that these specializations can only be unlocked at SR50 and you can check them out even if they are not unlocked.

but when i just checked out the specializations menu, on the START menu, there was only 2 specializations which everyone has access to. where did my specialization go? how can i recover my other 6 specializations????

PLEASE HELP

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I believe this is a known glitch,happens to me as well.Scroll to the right of your dash,click on account,then download history & you should be able to redownload your specializations again from there.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same problem and the above didnt work... :S

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, D0EYDO if the other suggestion does not work try clearing your cache, you can do this by scrolling all the way to the right on your dash and selecting memory then go down to any memory device and pressing Y. then restart your console and see if that changes anything

Alcfalath, try the same, if that does not work create a new thread. and we'll try to resolve your issues.

Sorry this didn't help.

Some users at halo Waypoint are reporting that they are having to re-download the content for the specializations several times to get it back. Just keep re-downloading it until it comes back.

Also, you can see much more information specific to this Halo 4 issue at the Halo 4 forum at halo Waypoint. This link will get you there:

forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics12_Halo-4.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Since you've purchased the Limited Edition of Halo 4 the name of the file you'd need to re-download is the Infinity Actual Kit. Try to re-download it by going to Settings > Account > Download History and see if this makes these specializations pop up again for you. 

Sorry this didn't help.

It worked for me to delete the Title update and re-download it again by insert or starting the game. and now i have them all again.

if you feel fre to try this then the title update is located in the system settings --> "memory" or "storage" , find halo 4 and delete the update (its named "Title Update"). by doing this you do not delete anyting that you as a gamer hold precious (my bad, can't spell it) and you are forced to re-download it again if you want to play the game on xboxlive again. So if you are out of clue, try this.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just tried all of the methods discussed above and not one worked. I don't know what to do now and it has become really annoying trying to figure it out. Are there any other methods I can use?

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok here's a ? I didn't buy the limited edition and am currently at level 61.. how do I unlock the other specifications.  And if I received a email its long deleted by now.

Sorry this didn't help.