Halo 4 Special Edition Question!

I bought the Halo 4 Special Edition which comes with a code to Download the Specializations, Skins, Emblems, and Map Pack. But I also got a code from Microsoft for the specializations and I downloaded that too. Will I still get the Map Pack(s) since I downloaded the other specialization code?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hi,

What you redeemed from the limited edition version of the game was the Infinity Actual Kit which included the War Games map pack among other items. Redeeming the specialization code plus that won't stop you from getting access to the map pack content once it's released.

You should receive a prompt in game once you're able to download the first map pack from the season pass.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have the limited edition too and for some reason, the crimson map pack is not available to me...

What are the map packs included with the limited edition?

Sorry this didn't help.

Everyone that has the limited edition or Map pass should be getting access in the next 2 hours if you are in game...drop down to dashboard or restart your console and then restart Halo 4...there should be a star next to xbox live marketplace on the main menu when it recognizes you have map pass or LE select it and it will pop up with the crimson map pack for download.

Sorry this didn't help.

You should have access now, actually. I've just confirmed it and I went in game and pressed Xbox LIVE Marketplace (the icon with the star next to it) and Crimson Map Pack was there to download with no charge.

Sorry this didn't help.

hi, i bought the limited edition, and was dissapointed to find out when the map pack dropped that it still wants to charge me for it. i looked at it in game, and on the dashbord. no matter how i try pulling it up it still wants to charge me for it. i even redownloaded the infinity kit just to make sure. when i called xbox support they said that this issue should be resolved with in 24 hours, that was 48 hours ago. i am getting really frusterated. why dose it want to charge me for somthing i've already paid for.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey DE ItsMrDeath2U! Can I have you try the steps provided by our helpful Ambassador carnivorespider in this thread:

forums.xbox.com/.../2073862.aspx 

Sorry this didn't help.

sorry i did not respond to your help sooner. it seems all i needed to do was wait 1 hour, and try downloading it in game rather than on the dashboard. the problem was resolved that same day. thanks for the helpful suggestions though!

Sorry this didn't help.