halo 4 spartan ops victory lap fault

today for the 3rd time i have seen a fault in this .as you go up a ramp where there are 2 knights at the top then afer killing them a 3rd should appear it appears in the door behind where it should be so you cant kill it.its gun and grenade auncher ars just sticking out of the door and the only thing you can do is leave the game loosing exp and wasting 10 mins + playing

any one else had this problem?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This sounds like a bug in the game this could be many things for Example you go through the mission  to fast witch can  make the code diffident or you stand on a spot witch you should not be in and you are not meaning it and it is glitching it out i would recommend you go over to 343 forums and talk to them about your issue they many be able to help you on this sorry i could not help you this issue hope they can fix it for you. take care and have a good day :)

P.S Xbox support staff will be on soon they mite be able to help you from here as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Andy,

Just wondering, do you have Halo 4 installed to your console? If so, something to try would be deleting the game install file, clearing the cache, restarting the console, and trying to play from the disc itself.

Let us know more about how you use Halo 4 on your console, and we can help out a bit more.  Also, if they apply, try the steps I've shared and let us know the result.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

hi it is installed as its part of the dlc for the second half of season 1 of spartan ops.its not on disc at all.think will look on the 343  forums seems like a game fault.thanks for advice.

Sorry this didn't help.

It has nothing to do with the files on the xbox. It happens when you are doing the spartan ops matchmaking. and if I and 3 other players are having the same problem then it is clearly something to do with the map.... on Halo 4 - EP 7: CH5  - Victory LAP...

Sorry this didn't help.