Halo 4, Spartan Ops, Ep4 Ch5

For some reason, this chapter will not play for longer than an hour on Heroic level. After an hour (give or take a couple of mins either way) the game simply disconnects. On Normal level the chapter completes fine and every other chapter works on Heroic, many of which took 90 mins or more, but this one simply won't complete. Any suggestions? (I have not attempted Legendary yet. I may be an addict but I'm not COMPLETELY crazy!)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

try to check if the disk is scratched. if that is not the case call xbox @ 1-800-4MY-XBOX and see if your xbox needs repaired.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

hello there

the disc could be scratch

the only way to tell is that you should try installing the game directly to your xbox

hover over to the icon of the game on the dashboard, press y i\to view info

then install the game. if the install fail at a certain point then the disc is scratch

installing the game to your console will help keep the game playable for many many years to come

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay, I understand the impulse to blame the hardware or the disks but 2 things - if the console were defective, it is unlikely that the defect would only show up in such a limited fashion (one chapter of one episode of one game) and also, the Spartan Ops games are cloud-based not disk-based games (note that when the servers or network are down, you can't play anything in Spartan Ops)

I appreciate the suggestions but I don't think they are the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.