Halo 4 Season Pass glitch?

Ok so here is the story. I have had Halo 4 for about 7 or 8 months now, I got the ledgendery edition which came with the season pass, emblems, and a male avatar suit. I downloaded them all the day i got it. then over time i downloaded each map pack. i got the castle map pack a few months ago with the season pass. now the champions pack has come out (by now i have not played it for a few months) and i cant download it. on top of that it says i have to buy the castle map pack again and some other packs i should already have. though somehow i still have the forge world and another map pack but i forgot its name. did the season pass expire? can it even expire? what in the world is happening? I really do not want to have to download the season pass again (it says i don't have it ether and i have to pay for it also again) I don't want to pay like 25 or so bucks for something i should already have.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You have to use rhe ingame store to redownload them with the original purchasing gamertag

also the champions pack is different and not included with seasons pass as it only allowed for the 3 dlcs maps and then original armors and specializations

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Content includes “Crimson, Majestic & Castle Map Packs” plus 2 in-game helmets and an emblem at a special value. If you own this Map Pass, access map packs thru the Halo 4 in-game store. Do not download from Xbox LIVE Marketplace or you will be charged twice. Halo 4 game, 4GB storage, & Xbox LIVE Gold membership (each sold separately) required to use this content. (Map Pass included with Halo 4 Limited Edition.)

that is the description of the seasons pass aka war pass

Sorry this didn't help.

the champions pack dose not come with the war gaming pass

Sorry this didn't help.

As was mentioned above, the Champions Pack is not included in the War Games Pass. You have to purchase it separately. It is worth the $10 if you can swing it though. New maps, game types, and weapon and armor skins!

Sorry this didn't help.

wait so ngocphi does the content auto download? it seems i have all maps but 2 for some reason. but i cant download any map packs from in game menu ether, well i can but they cost money.

Sorry this didn't help.

It is queued for you however if you are using the wargames you cant use the champions playlist

if you do not have any of them if it doednt queue then you have it

butnif you are queuing into the champions playlist you will recive the need the latest download there are two maps in tbe champions pack

Sorry this didn't help.