Halo 4 releases 11/6/12

So it comes out November 6, 2012 as revealed here....which may be the same day that Black Ops 2 also releases as well as the day Americans vote for our next President. So considering the newest CoD also may want that release date um I don't see how this works out sales wise for Activision or Microsoft. Although since Black Ops 2 is just a rumor I imagine they will probably pick another launch date.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Good to know. I don't see the two games competing.

If all the next COD does is throw out the same ol' crap like Black Ops and MW3 did, Halo 4 is going to crush it.

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t060JHOI2k]

Wouldn't this be the 6th Halo game?

-

Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach and Halo CE: Anniversary.

-

7th game if you counted Halo Wars.

[quote user="voteDC"]

[/quote]It's best not to think about it anymore. It's like how GTA 5 will actually be GTA 7. Numbering game sequels is completely random.

I suppose you could argue that it's called 4 since it's returning to the main story straight after 3 but whatever.

I think we need a Star Wars: Battlefront 3 to enter the sequel race.

I really do.

Great news , thanks OP

[quote user="voteDC"]

-

Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, Halo Reach and Halo CE: Anniversary.

-

7th game if you counted Halo Wars.

[/quote]No not at all, 

Halo CE and Halo CE anniversary are exactly the same game, Anniversary is just reskinned and in HD format. but still the same game.

Halo 2

Halo 3 and Halo 3 :ODST is just an expansion for Halo 3. It was supposed to be DLC but was released as a retail game because it just grew too big, but it is still just an add on or expansion for Halo 3. So they count as one game.

Halo: Reach is a prequel so numerically it would be Halo 0

Halo Wars is a spin off. a whole new series in it's own right. if there is ever a Halo Wars 2.

So the next game out is going to Be Halo 4. Unless it gets an new added title at the last minute and becomes a new numbering system like CoD MW did.

A digital watch had better AI than the Battlefront games. I'll never understand their popularity.

-

@Static. Kind of like how Assassin's Creed 3 is the fourth game. I wonder why they bother numbering them these days.

[quote user="voteDC"]Kind of like how Assassin's Creed 3 is the fourth game. I wonder why they bother numbering them these days.[/quote]5th actually;

1. Assassins Creed
  2. Assassins Creed II
  3. Assassins Creed Brotherhood
  4. Assassins Creed Revelations
  5. Assassins Creed III

?!... which Halo is coming out again...