Halo 4 MP Lag

So, i recently purchased a new xbox 360 slim 4gb, figured since i could plug in my usb flash drive i could just install the game on there and save $

I did not have enough room with the 4g to install the multiplayer files, so i put them on my flash drive, now when i play mp i seem to get lag.

The flash drive is very high performance and it meets all the recommendations of microsoft any suggestions or am i just going to have to forfeit up some more $ and get a harddrive.

- i do want to add

it is playable, and it is not connection lag, feels like a low fps rate, it just doesnt feel at peak performance, all other games such as black ops 2 etc play fine.

but yah if there is any way to avoid spending some more money please toss out your ideas ; / spent over $600 buying halo 4 / black ops 2 / xbox / tv / hdmi cables etc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

flash drive is 16gb, also i seemed to have fixed it by plugging it into the front usb slots instead of the back : /

hmmm i have never heard of this issue. Are you sure its not just because ur used to CoD's 60fps and not halo's 30fps?