Halo 4 Map Pass Helmets and Emblem?

I received the Map Pass with my Halo 4 LE and redeemed the code when I received the game on the release date. I downloaded the Crimson map pack yesterday and did not see any new helmets or emblem. My question is , what are the 2 new helmets and emblem? I don't know if the helmets and emblem were downloaded when I redeemed the pass code or are they new content that I should have received when I downloaded the Crimson map pack yesterday, I did not see any new items in the Spartan hub after the map pack download. Any information or help would be appreciated.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The War Games Map Pass will be available at Halo 4's launch and will come free with the Halo 4 Limited Edition, but cost $24.99 (2,000 Microsoft Points) to those with the standard edition. This prices the DLC at a 15% discount from standalone purchases of each DLC. Two unique in-game helmets and an emblem are also bundled with the map pass.

I have the limited edition and the map pass. I didn't get the helmets or emblem that I know of. I do not see any new helmets in the Spartan hub. The maps work fine. Do you know what the helmets are?