Halo 4 MAIL

This may be a very dumb question but, I preordered Halo from Walmart but, how will i recive it.

Will it just be in my mail-box or does the mailman knock on my door and hand it to me packaged.

(Its my First Preordered game)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

They usually just use your mailbox. Thats what most other companies do, and thats what I would expect from Walmart. Actually, it would probably be different if you ordered the console/LE.

[quote user="BeBeh SoNiCi"]

This may be a very dumb question but, I preordered Halo from Walmart but, how will i recive it.

Will it just be in my mail-box or does the mailman knock on my door and hand it to me packaged.

(Its my First Preordered game)

[/quote]

If the mailman knows you're a hot gamer chick who digs mailmen then yeah, he might bring it to your door.

Depends on how it is shipped. The retailer (Walmart) should provide a tracking number and which carrier they are shipping. If USPS and UPS, they will generally knock and leave it at the door or place it in your mail box. Provided Walmart has not requested a signature confirmation that you received it.  If FedEx, they will likely require a signature. Some carriers require a signature on items of significant value, for instance $50+.

Depends on who your delivery guy is, really. There's no rule on where to leave it. I had Reach delivered from UPS and he just left it at my garage door.

USPS will leave it in your Mail Box... If you Mailbox is too small than they may knock on you door to hand it too you or (like my lazy mail man) just leave a notice of delivery slip stating you need to go down to the post office to pick it up.

UPS tends to leave it at you door step or other "safe looking" areas  if you home or not.  (but they always knock first to check)

Never used Fedex... so I can't comment on them. Is DHL still around??? If they are they pretty much did things just like UPS does.

[view:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKUDTPbDhnA]]

^ What a lazy scumbag, hope he got fired.  In the UK we have letterboxes on the front door, games fit through no problem.

Not LE version though, but in the UK our posties would knock on your door, or leave a card to say its been left at a neighbours or returned to the sorting office for collection

-

May want to make sure you are in on November 6th!