Halo 4: Leveling Up beyond LV 70

I was hoping to be able to obtain all specializations when i finally get halo 4 for christmas, but ive been hearing HORRIBLE NEWS

you can reach SR 70 within a hardcore week of gaming, probably half with 400 matchs ( i have this much) and you cant level up unless you buy limited edition or had the money to buy it in november.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

THIS IS EVIL!

[View:http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32025493.jpg]

Worst case scenario, buy the code on eBay for $12

EVERYONE can level up past 70.  All you need is a code from a friend, family, or online.  My friend is from Europe and has been at 70 for quite a while.  My nephew gave him his code on Friday and it worked. Now my friend is level 76.  

"EVERYONE can level up past 70.  All you need is a code from a friend, family, or online".

That is quite contradictory...

I agree and I am just trying to help.  Many people think that just because they didnt get the LCE or because they are from a restricted country, that they cant level up past 70.  Thats not true.  I still dont agree with 343 doing this at all and I am still very upset about that. But at least you can get the specializations if you get a code.

The point is, unless you have an access code, you cannot rank up past 70 as of right now.

What will 343 For those who did not play before November 20 .

Anyone who did not buy the Limited Edition or play online before November 20 will have a level cap of SR70 and be restricted to only 2 specializations until 343i decides to release all the specs at a later unreleased date.  Until then you are out of luck, sorry.

whoever put that pic of morpheus...rocks. awesome dude!