Halo 4 LE and Console Armor Revealed + New Map

The bonus content exclusive to the limited edition of Halo 4 and the Halo 4 console has been revealed.  Content includes in-game armor sets, avatar items, and in-game weapon skins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSNuKhVeN-k

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="JB0NYU"]

I actually really like the unicorn stuff... just might try to buy it off someone.

[/quote]Are you buying the LE edition? If I end up buying the console edition, want to trade armor codes? Recruit looks better to me. Don't really care for the other one. Doesn't look like Halo.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="JB0NYU"]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="JB0NYU"]

I actually really like the unicorn stuff... just might try to buy it off someone.

[/quote]Are you buying the LE edition? If I end up buying the console edition, want to trade armor codes? Recruit looks better to me. Don't really care for the other one. Doesn't look like Halo.

[/quote]

Yea, I'll be getting the LE and would gladly trade codes if you get the console.

[/quote]If I end up getting my new motorcycle, I won't be getting the console by the way.

[/quote]

Yea, that's cool. I understand there are more important things than a new console, don't worry about it.

@GoochBXR

Yeah, that unicorn one looks a bit...megatron-like.  Sort of like a demon, but I'm really digging the Recruit armor from the limited edition.  

[quote user="Noble 29"]

[quote user="Undeadfire Zero"]

It's less then a month bump it's fine.

[/quote]

Not exactly. He didn't write anywhere near a constructive post, so there was absolutely no reason to bump it.

And by the official forum rules

[quote user="Forum Rule #23"]

23. Thou shall not "Bump" a topic unnecessarily and more then once in 24-hours, If you do this it will result in the bump post being deleted.

[/quote]

It just clutters the forum. I thought this thread was about new information (OH BOY! ANOTHER MAP!) until I read the date and realized that I read it a month ago.

[/quote]

There is nothing wrong with bumping a thread from 1 month ago constructive post or not. He's simply saying thanks for the info but mostly newcomers don't really say anything. If you got issues with these 1 month bumps then you should learn how to control it.

-

Plus this category isn't really active so I don't see why to complain.

It's less then a month bump it's fine.

Ill just buy the Halo 4 Console Armor on ebay for like $10

Did you really bump this thread just to say the word "thanks"?  o_0

Video of Major Nelson showing the LE controller at 0:36.  Although I dislike the console design and the console controller, I very much like this standalone one. 

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soIgwl_2BGg&t=0m36s]

There really isn't much of a difference between the console controllers and a standalone ones. Just the UNSC is swapped with the forerunner design.