Halo 4 is the laggiest piece of crap

By far, the laggiest game online. Like really bad, disgusting lag.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well thats straight up saying it ...no pulling punches or softening your words .... not politically correct .... so here we go again .... let the replies begin ....let the many varied opinions fly ...... as far as my opinion goes ...there is a terrible amount of lag no doubt about it, is it the "laggiest" game online ... for me to say yes to that i would have to play EVERY game that is online and there isn't enuf time in the day/week/month/year for that    

I agree, to a large degree, and it is pretty disappointing.

I'm disappointed by how often the servers are down. It seems like 2-3 times a month almost.

I dont lag as much

Lag? Not sure what you're talking about.

I certainly agree there's a problem with the lag, but wouldn't go as far as to branding the game "crap" because of it. Does need fixing though.

"Lag? Not sure what you're talking about".

Of course you don't, you're... err, you get Host a lot, as you've said. The Host doesn't get any lag.

Have not had any lag issues that destroy my gaming experience to the degree you have had.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"Lag? Not sure what you're talking about".

Of course you don't, you're... err, you get Host a lot, as you've said. The Host doesn't get any lag.

[/quote]

Because I'm on a fiber optic Internet and over 70% of the time I'm taking host. Halo has always been try to control host. It's the logical reason why the game for other players is lagging. The host has a crappy internet. Even my friend hardly gets lag from me since he is from the UK as well, plus other players. Even US players don't get much lag from me.

"Because I'm on a fiber optic Internet and over 70% of the time I'm taking host".

I hope you have extremely good games 70% of the time, just to start off.

"Halo has always been try to control host".

That's both rather funny and extremely tragic. For me it was always about wrecking people on their Host because I didn't even get a green connection 70% of the time, but if that's going to be the difference, that's the difference.

"It's the logical reason why the game for other players is lagging. The host has a crappy internet. Even my friend hardly gets lag from me since he is from the UK as well, plus other players. Even US players don't get much lag from me"".

... Lol.

1) Are you telling me that if I asked the Americans you pull Host over if they enjoyed your game, or would tolerate it for longer than they had to, they wouldn't mind?

I highly doubt it. There is no way for you to get a good idea of what it was like for them unless you do ask them, which I doubt. There's a certain amount of lag they are always going to get and there's no way they're going to enjoy it.

2) Halo 4's networking issues and sub-competitive online experience is not due to a sudden, random influx of Hosts with bad connection.

It is a problem with the game. I can't tell you exactly what it is, obviously, but it's most definitely a problem with the game. Can you prove otherwise, or have you not seen any problem with it whatsoever?