Halo 4 Is The 'Best Looking Game' Ever On The Xbox 360.

343 Industries has stated that Halo 4 will deliver the "best looking game" ever on the Xbox 360.

Corrinne Yu, the principal engine programmer of Halo 4 and its successors within the new trilogy, said on Twitter when a user asked will the forthcoming shooter be the best looking game on Microsoft's console:

"It's the best looking game on Xbox and any other consoles we ever made and we're all from AAA studios.So proud of team."

Yu also said:

"We are super glad. We all can't wait to share with you what we are crunching so hard on. #halo4"

Furthermore, she carried on to say:

"We really enjoy working on #HALO4.Time flies when coding work is so much fun.Even more fun when we're done".

Halo 4 is due for a release sometime during fall, 2012.

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/Corrinne

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eh, I'm not holding my breath on Halo 4. There's really nowhere for the story to go, and Bungie isn't making it. Halo's done.

I'm more excited for Halo 4 now.

343, I don't care what it looks like, as long as it doesn't look like Reach.

It wont be the best looking game on consoles, but it could be the best looking 360 game.

Doubtful. It's just going to end up like Reach with its choppy framerate and ridiculous amounts of motion blur in an attempt to hide it.

Anyone can say anything they want. I believe it could be the best looking game on consoles, sure, but I don't think that's overly likely.

Also, hopefully they aren't building off the Reach engine, because that was about the worst looking game on consoles, along with being choppy as anything and making it impossible to see things over too long a distance.

Where have I heard this before?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

343 Industries has stated that Halo 4 will deliver the "best looking game" ever on the Xbox 360.

Corrinne Yu, the principal engine programmer of Halo 4 and its successors within the new trilogy, said on Twitter when a user asked will the forthcoming shooter be the best looking game on Microsoft's console:

"It's the best looking game on Xbox and any other consoles we ever made and we're all from AAA studios.So proud of team."

Yu also said:

"We are super glad. We all can't wait to share with you what we are crunching so hard on. #halo4"

Furthermore, she carried on to say:

"We really enjoy working on #HALO4.Time flies when coding work is so much fun.Even more fun when we're done".

Halo 4 is due for a release sometime during fall, 2012.

Source: https://twitter.com/#!/Corrinne

[/quote] Wow! That's a huge misinterpretation of their quote to your title. They never said "it was the best looking game EVA!!!" They simply said it is the best looking game they have ever made. 

Well I hope it looks better than Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. That game looked worse than Halo: Reach.

Never been totally impressed with Halo's graphics, they seem abit arcadey/cartoonish to me, well the suits do anyway, the landscape and inside buildings is smooth and clean, but it's hardly ever caught my eye. Assasins Creed Revelations, Gears of War 3, Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Dirt 3, Fallout 3...Those are games with unreal graphics!