Halo 4 is star wars, spoilers inside a bit.

halo 4 took a lot of content from star wars

-

first off, you are on a ship then suddenly, a wild deathstar appears in front of you and sucks you in with the tractor beam,

-

you then encounter droids which you were not looking for, sadly they want to kill you anyway and all you wanted to do was walk around =\

-

you then meet darth maul inside the deathstar who uses jedi force choke on you, luckily you are master chief and have shields on your suit, so you are ok, only fell like 200 feet after being choked for 10 minutes anyway.

after a while princess leia of the forerunners trains you into becoming a super bad @@@ and explains that darth maul is bad.

-

you follow darth maul to prevent him from getting some giant needle that is currently on an asteroid and you defend said asteroid from his super star destroyer, but you fail because the rebels lose the battle of hoth.

-

finally, you jump in an X-wing and fly down a very very very very long trench, until the black guy that is Hon solo's friend blows a hole in the star destroyer so you can fight darth maul, and beat him with a few button presses.

-

-

Clearly

Force powers, darth maul guy, death star, droids, all of it is a copy from star wars.

-

sadly even with call of star wars battle halo we have no good star wars games this gen.

-

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I totally agree, but I only noticed from the OBVIOUS Trench run rip. Didn't really pay attention to the rest. Not to mention- they ripped off Tron too. Derezzing the Prometheans, Digitizing flesh into code.  =/

(5 stars for you Revenge)

You totally got confused on your star wars lore. You sir are a disgrace to anyone that knows the name star wars.

actually I didn't the point is they stole ideas from star wars, not they had them in order.

How did they"stole" ideas?

Man, it is maybe like Star wars cause Star Wars is what you imagine when you think about war in space ???

Is that maybe it? I love Halo 4. If its about you then where is C3PO? and R2D2? lol where is Darth Vader? Chewy? Oh and maybe it also remind you on Star Trek ? Hmmm were is this lil green thing called Yoda?      I can´t see him ;)

The game got no stolen ideas. Stop saying those things. In every game you find parts that look like what you have seen before.

That don´t mean it is stolen. It show you maybe what inspired the developers. It´s just a expression thats it.

I also likeStar Wars and I have NO reason to call Halo 4 a copy of Star Wars.

Just what i think.

Halo 4 rules! :)

You put darth maul and the death star together even though they were in completely different trilogies.

you're reaching in alot of those. yeah, the outer shell of requiem is vaguely death starish, it was odd that the didact had force choke, the librarian was rocking some weird metal hair buns, and the longsword bit was totally the trench run...but droids, darth maul, star destroyer, hoth? really?

It is not force it is telekinesis. That existed before Star Wars just to let you know :)

Well dune did influence  star wars. op you should check that movie out and see the similairitys.

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

You put darth maul and the death star together even though they were in completely different trilogies.

[/quote]

Yes I am not an idiot, I grew up on star wars  are you serious right now?
-

also force choke, it was force choke didn't you see him?

-

I'm trying to figure out who cortana would be, she doesn't fit with the story and should be removed from the game :| 

See there you go, Cortana don´t fit. You see it is NOT a Star Wars copy :)

I think its annoying how men get crazy for that hologram but it still think she fit in the game, perfect.

Why do you play Halo 4 when you look for a Star Wars game???

You make no sense. First you complain about not existing Star Wars spoilers and then you seem to like this fictive Star War spoilers somehow and want the game to change to a Star Wars?

Who should get that man? Be more clear about what you want ;)