Halo 4 is going to be so ham

Jeez there will be nothing to do of a short campaign. might as well waste it on MW3.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How do you know it's going to be a short campaign?

By guessing and by their loss on ideas the Halo 3 ending was everything basically. It'd okay but not more of a hit maybe that Halo 3 had, truth be told hence the short campaign.

Different people involved, so there would be different ideas.  Remember there is going to be a Halo 4, Halo 5, and Halo 6, so obviously they have enough story to cover 3 games.

I thought 5 and 6 was a joke.

[quote user="Chris PharmD"]

I thought 5 and 6 was a joke.

[/quote]

Do you mean you thought they weren't serious about it, when they said it's a new trilogy?  Or, did you mean the franchise is going to become a joke like Call of Duty, with it's over-saturation of games?  Or maybe both?

No, nevermind.  I thought it was a joke from somebody else on the forum...

They're going to have to do some drastic changes to keep Halo fresh.

I wasn't surprised at the announcement of 4.  We all knew that was inevitable.  I was surprised at the announcemt of 5 and 6.  Not because I didn't think they would happen, but because I figured they would get announced later on.  It's new developers.  I hope the games play as well as the other games.

[quote user="FFFreak1129"]

I wasn't surprised at the announcement of 4.  We all knew that was inevitable.  I was surprised at the announcemt of 5 and 6.  Not because I didn't think they would happen, but because I figured they would get announced later on.  It's new developers.  I hope the games play as well as the other games.

[/quote]

Microsoft even leaked Halo 4 on the homepage, before the start of E3.

Where was the announcement of 5 and 6? I missed that.