halo 4 in-game achievements

I recently beat the game on legendary and got the "the legend of 117" achievement, but at some point my connection dropped so i have the achievement on my console but not in the game. Can someone update that for me please??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Liothome! I can see you have the achievement on your profile on xbox.com. How do you mean you don't have it in the game?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you have it in your game, the next time you connect to Xbox Live it will automatically update.

~Joe

Sorry this didn't help.

I completed my 1st run through of halo 4 offline (stupid me, didn't think it would be a big deal) and had all the achievements on my xbox but on halo waypoint they wouldn't show till i beat them while i had my console online and never found out a way to fix this after much looking around. If this is the problem you are speaking of the only way i found to fix it was by beating the game again :(  on legendary while i was signed in to xbox live. It was a major disappointment for me. And since all the stats seem to work off halo waypoint ingame you wont be credited for them til you have beaten those maps on legendary again whilst online. Same thing for all the unlocks etc which you should have gotten for beating the game (new armour etc). It borks all your stats/commendations too. I was going to email on their forums but found it easier just to run through it all again. You may want to go that route if you don't want to do it all again because it is a major flaw imo.

I feel your pain, best of luck

Sorry this didn't help.

ik my buddy had the same problem since we beat it together and he got someone either on here or thru email to fix it im just hoping i can find out what he did cuz yea i really dont want to do it again lol thank you tho cuz u are dead on as to what im describing

Sorry this didn't help.

Here's the link to the Halo 4 forums on waypoint, they may be able to help you out. Just post up a new thread explaining your problem, you never know they may have a fix. I just found it less hassle to play them again and i really enjoyed the game  :)

forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_topics12_Halo-4.aspx

Or if you need a hand i probably got some spare time here and there to help you redo them. I really want to get the campaign finished on Laso difficulty (legendary, all skulls on) sometime soon and finish the episodes i have barely even touched yet. I warn you I'm from aus tho but i get used to playing games with lag since when get shafted all the time  >.>

Feel free to add me

Sorry this didn't help.