Halo 4 GameInformer Cover Revealed!

As speculated from when BS Angel announced on Monday that the weekly Halo Bulletin was intentionally scheduled to be delayed for a Thursday release, GameInformer has released the cover art of one hyper-lethal, sage colored Spartan. The front cover of the next issue will feature a detailed close up painting of the Master Chief, and on the back we'll get some art of Cortana. Along with this, the cover story will feature a full 6 page article with information about Halo 4. Here's the picture:

~

~

In case that isn't big enough check it out on GameInformer's website. I personally can not WAIT for today's bulletin, and I'm even more excited for the next issue of GI to arrive in my mailbox.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Gonna have to pick this one up for sure. Looks great.

Oops! It looks like they edited the article after I posted this. The cover story is in fact 14 (FOURTEEN!!!!) pages long, not 6. Wow!

Aaaaaand that bulletin was near useless. Lol all that excitement for nothing :(

Yea, guessing the bulk of news will be in the magazine. Was neat to see heat maps of Warhouse and Wraparound though.

Yeah I definitely need to buy this! I have a question.... is Game Informer only available at Gamestop or can I buy it any where else?

^ Wondering the same thing. I don't really plan on going to Gamestop anytime soon, so would be nice if I could pick the magazine up while grocery shopping.

Game Informer is available at GameStop only, since I believe they own it. At least, I think they do. They keep trying to shove it down my throat every time I renew my rewards card.

Yea, that's what I thought. :/

I hate how they're trying to make Cortana some kind of *** symbol.

^^^I can see how you could get that from the artist's interpretation from her in the above picture, but that's what she's looked like throughout every Halo game, just at lower resolution. I really don't think they're trying to sell off a hologram of an Artificial Intelligence as a s ex symbol.