halo 4 error

I was trying to complete the weekly campaign challenge today, with a friend, we did very well, and we finished. The reward for completing both the challenges was forty thousand XP points. We were watching the final cutscene, and for no apparent reason, my xbox spewed the disk tray out, and the game stopped. I went back on, after worrying, and found that, to my relief, the cutscene carried on. But it hadnt saved, and now i have lost 40, 000 XP, several acheivements, and the less important avatar award, and for some reason, it is not allowing me to replay it. I am not happy, that my time was wasted, and i could find no way of contacting this complaint to Microsoft, as i found no email or phone address. Sort it out.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

There's always the WayPoint forums, which ties into the challenges: forums.halowaypoint.com/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to support then contact us and there is a tab for games, select Halo 4 and there are various methods given to contact support directly. Let them know and I hope you get that resolved! :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.