Halo 4 Disc 1 unreadable

So recently I brought a new 250G Xbox Slim and it came free with GTA V. When I put Halo 4 in the disc drive it comes up with an error saying the disc is unreadable, which is odd, because it worked perfectly on my old 120G Elite Xbox. It's really annoying because that was the one game I wanted to play. All my other games play fine on the new Xbox, AC3, Halo 3:ODST, Mass Effect Trilogy, and GTA V, but Halo 4 is the only game that refuses to play. It can't be the Xbox because the Xbox is brand new, and plays both films and games on it, so I'm guessing it must be the disc. I read other's that have had a problem with Halo 4. I really want this to work without forking out more money on another console (which I don't think is the problem) on one game that refuses to play.

Any help to this issue would be great.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hi Hux117,

Sorry to hear this is happening but let's go ahead and give the disc drive troubleshooter a look and see if that is able to help. Do you notice any scratches on this disc at all? Does the disc still work perfectly in other consoles? Let us know. We are here for ya!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.