Halo 4 Crimson DLC Map Pack

I am unable to get the Crimsion map pack to share between the profiles on my xbox 360.  My account has access to it, but my son's and my wife's accounts do not.  We all play on the same console and are in a xbox live gold family pack together.  If they are logged in with me and we are all playing it works fine, but if I am not logged in it will not be available to them.  I have completely deleted the game off of my  HD, Cleared the cache and redownloaded it all but still having the same problem.  In the past DLC was sharable between all profiles on the same xbox so im kind of stumped.

Thanks,

Chris

P.S.  I purchased the DLC on the day it was released with microsoft points that I purchased at Gamestop.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is the content on the original console that it was downloaded to?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

No, but I have transfered licenses, and I was having this problem on the original consloe as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

There's the problem.  You've transferred the licenses but the downloads have to be done after the license transfer.  Don't worry about deleting the content, you don't need to do that.  Just go to your download history (Settings>Accounts) and select the items you want to download.  It will take about 30 seconds because the items are already on your hard drive.  Once you've done that you should find no problems with others accessing the content.

Sorry this didn't help.