Halo 4 Achievement 'Bros to the close' partners needed

This is my last campaign achievement and I'm hoping to find partners to do a run through on Mission 4 to get it. 

I'd also willing participate in helping others complete their Heroic or Legendary co-op campaign attempts. 

I just completed solo Legendary so I think I would be somewhat useful in that regard.

P.S. 

Am I the only one that thinks that the lack of the an automated campaign co-op search function in Halo 4 is big 'fail' on the part of 343 Industries?

I see references that this was a post-launch addition to Halo Reach but that is not what I remember. 

Either way it just makes me want to play Halo 4 that much less now that I'm done with my own Legendary campaign run.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Good to know.  Most of the google video results show 3-4 people but I'll give it a try.

[quote user="ChewieR2"]

P.S. 

Am I the only one that thinks that the lack of the an automated campaign co-op search function in Halo 4 is big 'fail' on the part of 343 Industries?

I see references that this was a post-launch addition to Halo Reach but that is not what I remember. 

Either way it just makes me want to play Halo 4 that much less now that I'm done with my own Legendary campaign run.

[/quote]

It is a fail on the part of 343 industries, but so was Reach campaign matchmaking.  It chose the level automatically and people voted on the difficulty.  That being said, it was nigh-impossible to use it to complete all missions on co-op on the difficulty you wanted.  If they were to implement it, it would need to be in the same fashion as Spartan Ops matchmaking, allowing you to choose the mission you are on at least, if not also the difficulty you are wanting to play.

But yes, as was said, this is doable solo.  It is how I did it, took a few reloads and you have to basically be willing to draw fire from the marines and use the auto-sentry to help soak up shots.  If you get all 6 marines to the top of the hill, all you need to do is distract them in the field as they will all man turrets and stay up top.  From there, you can easily finish the sequence and get the achievement when you run through the door Cortana opens.

Please just shoot me a friend req or message via Xbox Live.  Gamertag should be obvious enough.

I would be down to play for this achievement and help out. I have beaten the campaign on legendary solo, just need to clean up this and a few other achievements. I can also help find terminals just shoot me a message I am usually on late eastern time.

im keen to do a legendary run  invite me if you want

Yo this achievement is actually doable solo just keep pausing and restarting to last checkpoint when an ai teammate dies.