halo 3

oigan si fueran tan amables de decirme como conseguir la recon?? por favor se los agradeceria                                                                                                                                  (hear if they were kind enough to tell me how to get recon?? pleaseGRATEFUL were)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi there [:)].

In order to get Recon you need to get the seven Vidmaster Achievements across Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST. After that, you can activate it by logging on to the Bungie website at www.bungie.net.

They're things like "Vidmaster Challenge: Endure" and the six others. I don't know if you can still activate it on the website but you should be able to.

Yes you can still unlock recon, you have to complete the seven Vidmaster Challenges in Halo 3 and ODST and are as follows:

Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch (Earn the leiutenant rank in any playlist) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan (Collect all 6 skulls on the mythic map packs) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7 (Enter a playlist with 7 xp on the 7th day of any month) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Annual (Finish the level 'Halo' on Legendary 4 player online co-op with Iron on in Ghosts) - Halo 3

Vidmaster Challenge: Classic (Complete any level on Legendary, Solo without firing any bullets or throwing any grenades and without dying) - Halo 3: ODST

Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu (Complete the level 'Coastal Highway' on Legendary 4 player online co-op with Iron on with no Warthogs or Scorpions) - Halo 3: ODST

Vidmaster Challenge: Endure (Finish the 4th set on 4 player online co-op firefight on Heroic difficulty on any level) - Halo 3: ODST

Once these are complete you must sign up to bungie.net then link your gamertag with your bungie account then it will say 'Unlock recon'

Hope this Helps.

yeah i know how get recon?

What? Use proper grammar and full complete sentences

[quote user="The Black Satyr"]

What? Use proper grammar and full complete sentences

[/quote]

You missed the full stop.

Troll.....

[View:[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA]]

I think 1337 is a nice guy with some good banter, don't be disheartened by his readiness to point out grammatical flaws for his personal amusement. I use this as my primary insult towards 20 year olds who still cant spell or use a colon, the occasional missed full stop or misspelling is nothing in a long text.

Seriously? You post that video as a comeback - Terrific ...

I leave out full stops because that's my way of saying that i still have more to say but i refrain from doing so

Yeh, i'm just playing with ya.  Don't take it personally, i rarely use proper grammar or spelling anyway, and i understand why you made that comment because the guy's sentence above yours made no sense.