Halo 3 Download Error - Status Code: 800700e8 & 'Content No Longer Available'

Hi,

I recently purchased a copy of Halo 3 from Xbox Live games on demand when I saw that it was on sale for just 9.99. After my download reached 16% it stopped with the message 'Cannot Download Halo 3'. After this I tried following the recommended steps: deleting the download, clearing the system cache, opening up the correct ports on my router, resetting my router and so on, but no matter what I try when I attempt to restart the download I hit the 'Status Code: 800700e8' error. If I try searching for Halo 3 again on the Marketplace there is no option to buy, and If I try to restart the download by logging into Xbox Live on my PC I get a different error message that says 'Content No Longer Available'. Does this really mean that Halo 3 is no longer available, or could this just be a temporary glitch?

One other detail that might be worth mentioning is that I recently changed my account region from the UK to Germany so that I can use my credit card on Xbox Live, could this have something to do with it?

Here are my speed test results:

Any help with this matter would be much appreciated, so thanks in advance.

Paul

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi Paul! So that error code means that Xbox LIVE has encountered an error. This error should be temporary, and may not pertain to your payment or account info. I would suggest you hang tight, and try again later.

Just to make sure, do you see the purchase in your purchase history? Here is how to check your Xbox LIVE billing and purchase history in case you need any help.

Cheers! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.