HALO 2:XBLA

With the remake of Halo Combat Evolved coming out, 343i should allow an Arcade version of Halo 2 to be released. No graphical updates, no gameplay changes, just the campaign and multiplayer with of course LIVE multiplayer. would you like to see this done?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It may happen.  You never know.  In the meantime, you could play the PC version of Halo 2.

If the CE remake sells well and is well recieved then I wouldnt be suprised if they end up doing a Halo 2 remake eventually as well.

But they do already have the standard edition available on Games on Demand or whatever, but of course there are no online servers up and running for multiplayer.

Never say never - Ultimately like what Black mentioned, the sales figures of Halo:CE will kind of determine whether there's a Halo 2 remake.

I'll buy it.

And then they will remake Halo 3. What the hell is happening?

I will buy the Halo: Combat Evolved remake. I will not buy any other halo remakes for a long time. I would buy Halo 2 on the arcade if it was a simple port and there was multiplayer.

No and to be honest, no joke because it was annoucned or better yet "mentioned" on IGN and somewhere on Bungie.net by a staff member that there is also a 5 and 6 .. Therefore there won't be anymore remakes I don't think. 343i is going to put their eyes, ears and brains on Halo 4 and if confirmed Halo 5 and 6 after CE: Anniversary.

I've never understood why people are so keen on remakes. They end up changing the game to such a degree that it becomes pretty much a clone of the last 'proper' release. 

people just give up ur getting a halo remake why would they do an arcade version?

they'll remake it. 343i will probably simply farm it out to another developer while they focus on Halo4, 5, etc in-house. They've farmed out to Gearbox, Saber, and Certain Affinity and will probably keep those guys busy in the future...