Halo 2 on Games on Demand?

Was Halo 2 (Xbox) ever on Games on Demand? My friends tell me it was then it was taken down since it isn't on there now. I told them it wouldn't make any since to have it on there and then take it down so therefore it was never on there to my knowledge.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No, the original Halo Combat: Evolved was on games on demand not Halo 2. What they did was remove the original xbox live servers for Halo 2 and other games.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I personally hope they remake it in HD, but that's just me.

it would be nice if halo 2 was remade for the 360

Maybe for PC but not for oringal XBOX.

why cant ms put halo2 on the xbox 360 demand

I would like to see this. I had Halo 1 on the original xbox, and have played 3, reach and the RTS. So I am just missing 2!

I'm sure you can find it in any game store...

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

No, the original Halo Combat: Evolved was on games on demand not Halo 2. What they did was remove the original xbox live servers for Halo 2 and other games.

[/quote]

Still waiting for them to follow through with their whole reason they said they removed the servers in the first place.

[quote user="Murderstyle75"]

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

[/quote]

Still waiting for them to follow through with their whole reason they said they removed the servers in the first place.

[/quote]So you'll have to buy a remake.  MUHAHAHA!

I am talking about the removal of service for all Xbox 1 games however I am very sure the Halo 2 remake will be the follow up to Halo 4.

I guess Microsoft cannot just come out and say that the 60.00 a year we pay is not worthy of playing our original games since they need to use those resources to sell ad space and mediocre apps however if they must lie about it, they can at least make the lie seem true instead of thinking we will all forget about it.