Halloween costumes for your kids this year are?

I have no idea yet.  Was going to dress up this year but I dont know now. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This will be our daughter's first Halloween and we are doing a pumpkin costume.  Hopefully when she's a bit older we could pull off me as a Big Daddy and her as a Little Sister...

LOL im helping a friend of mine make a Brittish phone booth for her 4 year old.......no idea why she chose that. I woulda totaly gone for a Dr Who police booth

Its my daughters first Halloween also, just not sure what costume to get her yet.  Big Daddy and Little Sister would be awesome lol.  One of my favorite games.  LOL phone booth is cute and different.  

We dressed my son in a MA ( martial art ) outfit last year.  It helped his mom is asian.   This year we are doing  S.W.A.T  team deal.  Cant wait for this one.

good idea

Lots of ideas, but nothing pinned down yet.  Try finding a baby chick costume in a child's size 8.  LOL

One is going to be a Zombie and the other says he does not care he just wants lot's of candy.

My oldest so far is one of the chicks from Monster High.  Claudine the wolf.  My little one might be a spider.  Having a hard time finding a costume that fits her since she is tiny for her age. Places I have gone have not had much of a selection for kids under 1.

We are making him a brittish phone booth......

spiderman. he is obsessed lol