Had to give up tonight

Got host Every game!Was dying in gun fights i clearly should have won.Host disadvantage system is wrong imo,Had to call it a night before my controller took some injuries.Seriously thinking about down grading to a 20meg connection from 100.Nevermind,CoD championships starts in 25 mins,That should be cool.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Who cares about COD, think of the pron you can stream with that connection!

Join the party! No seriously, we're actually making a party and you're invited.

I was thinking of updating all my computors and iphones at once and trying cod out on the xbox to see if slow internet really gives me an advantage.  

Well my main problem while being host is there is always at least 1 to 3 people that seem to skip around the map even though they are on 4 bars to me. This is how I always know for sure I am host if I am not paying attention when the match first starts.

I am playing on a 40 down 15 up connection in Seattle for the record. I am lucky that I don't get host in the lobby most of the time since I live far enough to the Northwest other people get it but if the host leaves during the match I get it 90% of the time.

Yup. I'd be streaming nude movies all day all night with your connection, OP.

Hey no stains on my bathroom floor,misses eyeball already got enough cleaning to do ;-)

1 Reason I like joining a game in progress ....I aint the host .

[quote user="A Natural Smell"]

1 Reason I like joining a game in progress ....I aint the host .

[/quote]  probably the first time that has been posted on a cod forum 

" i like joining a game in progress ....... "

I like joining games in progress, just because it normally means a good challenge. But that first match for me is usually a pretty crappy connection. It gets better with the first full match.

Hosting for me is touch and go. I can have a good match now and then .... even had one yesterday where it was like I just had to look at the enmy and they dropped dead.... and other times its like I'm running with a marshmallow gun. Sometimes its like if everyone is running 3 or 4 bars hosting is fine .... but get one 2 bar guy in the match and its horrible. .... and again on the other hand I've hosted with all 4 bar connections and cant do anything.     There just doesnt appear to be any sure pattern to it.

how do you test your network speed? i've always wanted to do that becuase for some reason i always pull host