HACKS are out of control!!!!

I have been playing live for about 4 almost 5 years now. Hacks are to the point that when running a positive K/D and one of the highest accuracy on my friends list when I’ve got friends that are 23000 in the world on the game, and I can’t even put damage on the guy after six shots from the MK14 plus half a clip of ACR. By the way the game I am talking about is COD MW3, but you probably did not even need me to inform you of that. I understand you all are doing your work, and that game is Infinity Ward’s problem, but this is based off of your systems. It has literally become a hack fest on any game though. We all pay to have a good time online; this has gotten out of control. It used to be I would come home and kill someone online to get rid of my stress, but now it’s like I come home just to get stressed out worse. I also understand that you are working on the problem, but apparently the approach you all are taking is not effective enough. I know tons of people who would willingly take the position as an Xbox live moderator to help the cause, myself included. I honestly do not want to stop playing Xbox because of this. I love video games to much to want to quit. I also know there is other forum post over the same thing, but I think it’s a little ridiculous that online games are no longer based off of who is better at the game, but who can spend more money on hacks, or to get your xbox infected constantly. I know I am not the only one with the same desire to get hacks somewhat cut down on xbox live. I honestly feel ripped off by all the hacks, I pay to play online, and then basically have my time, and money wasted because of this bs. Again I love playing online and all and jumping on to see all my xbox friends, but its getting to the point that it is useless anymore.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

A Lot of the times in MW3 you can empty shots into someone and they turn around and kill you, this is more because of lag compensation issue not hacks. Yes there has been cases of mods and hacks for MW3 you only have to look on YouTube to see them in action. What these guys do not realise is even if it is a private match they are still operating over the xbox live system to do it so they will still be banned if caught. I join most games of MW3 and run about 1or 2 seconds behind because the game slows my connection to match others in the game. It is worse when i become host so i suggest you check your kill cams next time your on and you will probably see your shots do not register as they miss the hit boxes on your target due to lag compensation. If they are using wall hacks which they do as i have seen video proof on the call of duty forums it is easy to spot they will have little or no deaths and can use a code to make themselves die so it loks like they have been shot so use theatre mode as well to view your game if you think someone is cheating.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you see someone cheating please file a complaint that way the enforcement team can handle the issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.