hacks and modz

hello can someone please help,i was playing call of duty 4 some one has sent me hack modz of witch i did not ask for and i dont know how to remove them off my xbox can someone please tell me how to do this so i can remove it.thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated September 24, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

that sucks

Exactly the same thing happened to me on Saturday. I don't know if it'll help but if you go to Infinity Wards website there's a forum mentioning the hack. The guy on there asks you to send him a messege via your xbox and he'll reset your ranking. I messeged him on Sunday but haven't checked it again since. Let me know how you get on.

hack mods? do you mean you have been deranked..if you havent been deranked clear your system cache..go to setting memory and press y

[quote user="orion796"]

hack mods? do you mean you have been deranked..if you havent been deranked clear your system cache..go to setting memory and press y

[/quote]Clearing your system cache is unnecessary. All you need to do is power off your Xbox and any infection you might have received during a match will be gone.

well id clear it just in case, the hackers are evolving with their cr*p..i was on world at war last night and usually when they are invinsible..text is scrolled across the screen..this guy didnt have one letter of text and he could fly and was invincible.

[quote user="orion796"]

well id clear it just in case, the hackers are evolving with their cr*p..i was on world at war last night and usually when they are invinsible..text is scrolled across the screen..this guy didnt have one letter of text and he could fly and was invincible.

[/quote]The text was just an added feature. It really had no direct correlation with the other infections. And I guess if you're really that worried about your Xbox, you could clear your cache but you will end up doing that A LOT and will just have to re-download all of your MP updates every time you sign in. Not worth the time or effort IMO.