Hack/Mod Playlist

I propose a playlist specifically for hack/modders. Then they can all play with themselves.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You sir or woman have made me facepalm and facepalm hard.

Why would we promote hackers/modders like that? Plus, they dont wanna play with eachother because if everyone has the invincible/flying hack...how could anyone kill eachother? That just doesnt make any sense

My apologies for the confusion. I do not promote hacking/modding. I only suggest that they be grouped together the same way players who have the map pack play in a different playlist than those that do not. They wouldn't have a choice in the matter. Problem solved as long as I don't have to play with/against them.

oh, i thought you were stating like instead of ground war or team death to go into a hacker/modder lobby, not be grouped like they do with the map pack opposed to non-map packs. Thats what i think most people will think when they read playlist but oh well, I gave up paying 60 a year because of them people, it just got so obnoxious i had to give it up to stay in the decent amount of health im in lol.

Well how about instead of giving hackers their own playlist, they can just be banned from xbox live? Its just sad that people have to hack to be good at the game. I'm sick and tired of trying to play a match and getting killed by some stupid cheater. Just get the hell off and stop hacking games. So *** having a hackers playlist because they shouldnt even be playing if they are hacking.

IM WITH YOU ON THIS I CARNT UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO CHEAT  HACK MOD OR WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT.THEY HAVE MANAGED TO KILL WHAT I FEEL IS STILL ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE..IT WAS BAD ENOUGH WITH THE QUICK SCOPERS.BUT THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO REGARD FOR FELLOW GAMERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH AND HAVE NO PLACE ON XBOX LIVE THE SOONER THEY ARE BANNED FOR LIFE THE BETTER THEY HAVE NO GAMEING SKILL GAMERS THAT HAVE WORK HARD AND PUT IN MANY HOURS OF PLAYING ARE HAVING THERE ACHIVMENTS TRASHED BY THESE LOOSERS AND NO ONE GIVES A DAM

Either way they are still going to play on different playlists

wouldn't work, they'd mod their way out of the playlist.

and if it's encouraged by the devs, it isn't really modding then...it's illegal powerups.

they reason they do it because they lack the skill and balls to be able to legitimately play the game.