Hacking this game Name and Shame.

Tonight i came into Friendly Free Roam and promptly got killed by "overdrive1618" with a explosive rifle that had unlimited ammo. This Hacker also was able to transport at will anywhere he/she wanted to go, including out of the map. Also killed others by blowing their heads off many times.   This "overdrive1618" is a definite Jtager/hacker. beware of this low life fool.  So much for friendly free roam.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

while I agree that hacking is no good, You shouldnt post gamertags here, Its against the forum rules. Just report him by filing a complaint and he will be handled soon enough.

[quote user="xSOBERVISIONx"]

while I agree that hacking is no good, You shouldnt post gamertags here, Its against the forum rules. Just report him by filing a complaint and he will be handled soon enough.

[/quote]

I respect your opinion, But when it comes to a definite hacker there are no rules. By the way i left out a space in his/her gamertag it was "over drive1618".

Now i done it properly.  Sorry but when it comes to Hacking/J Tagging I "Just Lose It"!.

i think the reason for not posting these shameful players in the forums is because it will get out of hand and next thing you know the forums would be full of posts like this and discourage players.

on the other hand, I've seen some major cheaters playing read dead maybe even more than the game Borderlands.

players with accounts that say they have been on XBL for 10 years, over 200,000 gamer score, and even a player whose gamertag was something out right blatant like I Modded This Account, it was like they were just asking to be reported.

looking at the gamer tag that was posted, you can tell that account is a 'Smurf' account because of the low gamer score, when ever you are playing a game and a gamer comes in with great weapons, an game skill and their account has very little gamer score and hardly any other xbox games played, that person is a 'Smurf" If you don't know what that means... look up Blizzards Starcraft and the gamer term "Smurfing" then you'll understand, that it's a skilled gamer who has many gamer names, but does not want to tarnish their best gamer name, or is trying out things with their other name.

but like most of us will agree that it really lame if they really are that skilled at playing video games.

You shouldn't post gamertags here, Its against the forum rules.

[/quote]

Only the enforcement team can pass judgement on this gamer.  That is why the rules say you can't call out gamer tags.  Honestly I have no proff to condem this player.  So what if he has a low gamer score.. There are plenty of reasons for that.  He could have been one of the many people who just recent switch from playstation 3 to xbox 360.  He could be a new 360 owner. He could of had money trouble and the account lapsed for more than 90 days and had to make a new one.  

The file a complaint system is the best way to handle this. This poor gamer is being judged on things that have no proff.

Proof.........................PROOF.............Proof................PROOF

I concur with the second post. Just leave the zone and report the player. That's all you can do.

[quote user="CannonBallPaul"]

[/quote]

I respect your opinion, But when it comes to a definite hacker there are no rules. By the way i left out a space in his/her gamertag it was "over drive1618".

Now i done it properly.  Sorry but when it comes to Hacking/J Tagging I "Just Lose It"!.

[/quote]

I know they are frustrating to deal with, but I'm not sure how breaking the forum's rules is OK but breaking the game's rules is not.  I'm not trying to be confrontational, but your statement is a bit hypocritical.

[quote user="phyrian"]

[quote user="CannonBallPaul"]

[/quote]

I respect your opinion, But when it comes to a definite hacker there are no rules. By the way i left out a space in his/her gamertag it was "??????????????".

[/quote]

I know they are frustrating to deal with, but I'm not sure how breaking the forum's rules is OK but breaking the game's rules is not.  I'm not trying to be confrontational, but your statement is a bit hypocritical.

[/quote]

If you do not want to be hypocritical why did you post the gamertag by not editing your quote then...  Its not hard as you can see.