HACKING COMPLAINT

I have a big problem here this guy  [mod removed] is trying to hack me and my friends on xbox  because we got into a argument with him. He has booted us offline plenty of times, but we didnt know how to handle the situation. Now this is what we want to do since its eligal to tamper with gaming systems we are trying to get him console banned from xbox live, but there also another problem, the guy has hacking programs that can boot me and my friends offline to. So this is another solution me and my friends can do. Since we have credit cards basically on all of our accounts, and if he hacks our accounts it is possible for us to sue him for this. I have read every article about sueing about hacking on gaming systems and I have enough information to sue him. Now if Xbox dosent take any actions on this person and if he hacks us me and my friends are going to sue xbox and  [mod removed], so advise someone to do something about this because enough is enough, and im never going to let my friends get hacked because of some hacker that we wish we never met.

Hacker Gamertag- [mod removed]

My Gamertag - oG Rapture

Friends gamertags -  [mod removed]

(Also you dont have to ask if we block communications on xbox or filed complaints because we all did.)

Question Info

Last updated September 20, 2018 Views 70 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1. Don't call people out, they're not here to defend themselves and you could be making it all up for all we know

2. He can't hack your account unless you give him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.

3. File a complaint, set him to avoid and block communications. If you send him a message after blocking him then it'll unblock him.

4. Switch your router on and off again to stop the bootings.

5. Denial of service attacks are a criminal offence not a civil one. Hence unless you can show you lost money or were hurt emotionally or physically as a result of these attacks the judge would kindly invite you to get out of his court room.In this case you'd end up with a hefty legal bill and look a bit of a prat. You'd also have to show Microsoft were responsible for allowing these attacks to happen if you were to sue them as well as the above criteria.

6. Next time you come here claiming this, that and the other do a better job of hiding you being a hacker yourself.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hacking Is Impossible these days because Xbox Adminitrasters can Detect any Cheat/Hacking in some mins or a hour. Unless you give him your Persenal Info such as Email/Password You wont get hacked.

Sorry this didn't help.

just add him to your blacklist.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

1. Don't call people out, they're not here to defend themselves and you could be making it all up for all we know

2. He can't hack your account unless you give him your log in details or your log in details are stupidly easy to guess.

3. File a complaint, set him to avoid and block communications. If you send him a message after blocking him then it'll unblock him.

4. Switch your router on and off again to stop the bootings.

5. Denial of service attacks are a criminal offence not a civil one. Hence unless you can show you lost money or were hurt emotionally or physically as a result of these attacks the judge would kindly invite you to get out of his court room.In this case you'd end up with a hefty legal bill and look a bit of a prat. You'd also have to show Microsoft were responsible for allowing these attacks to happen if you were to sue them as well as the above criteria.

6. Next time you come here claiming this, that and the other do a better job of hiding you being a hacker yourself.

[/quote]

Nice catch on #6.

Sorry this didn't help.

there is a guy that keeps booting my friends offline and his tag is [mod removed].  He has made it so isp's have had to go to my friends houses and deal with it there.  Without that, they wouldn't be able to get back online.  This guy has multiple complaints on him and yet is still online causing all these problems.  Please do something about this.  He also sends threatening messages to people and gets other people to invite them to parties to get their internet shut down in their whole house/apartment. The attacks are unprovoked and illegal.  Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

i love it when people say 'it is imposible to get hacked without giving your details out' when you experience this then you better shush , right you can get hacked , people have programs , it happened to me and my freinds when we played mw2 last year , he disconnected all of us at once after he said '3,2,1 and your gone ' then we was offline , everyone says its impossible to use 'jtag'd' xbox's , as we all know though , you can , report them to your local authority , since XBOX cant do there jobs , the POLICE will do theres to find out what is going on , if they start an investigation , usually if fraud is included then they will trace there ip and arrest them , im talking from experience here, so ppl stop thinking you 'google' and realise your wrong !

Sorry this didn't help.

Denial of Service attacks are pretty straightforward to carry out if you're internet savvy/watched a video on YouTube, that's a world away from proper hacking. Actually taking control of accounts the traditional way (ie without the use of phishing or social engineering) over XBL is impossible. As for Jtags online how do you explain the fact that the dodgy sites are littered with threads & posts detailing how they still haven't been able to get their Jtags online since last year?

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VernierSlake"]

Denial of Service attacks are pretty straightforward to carry out if you're internet savvy/watched a video on YouTube, that's a world away from proper hacking. Actually taking control of accounts the traditional way (ie without the use of phishing or social engineering) over XBL is impossible. As for Jtags online how do you explain the fact that the dodgy sites are littered with threads & posts detailing how they still haven't been able to get their Jtags online since last year?

[/quote]Boom! headshot. Well put Vern :).

Sorry this didn't help.

to be honest you got my friends account banned and this is stupid very sad because we beat you in a clan battle and xbox still banned the gamertag this is completely dumb of xbox live to ban the creator of my clan because another clan has beef with him and he said he was going to hack you ? pathetic

Sorry this didn't help.

@Root.

The PET would only ban an account if there was a good reason, and beating someone in a game is not in that list.
So your friends own actions would have had his profile banned, (like threatening to hack someone).

False complaints are not actioned & its more likely someone filing false complaints would have action taken against them for trying to abuse the reporting system.
Tell your friend he needs to post in the account suspension forum and the PET will let him know what he did. Or he can check the E mail he would have received on the wld linked to his GT.

Sorry this didn't help.