Hacking, boosting a sign of the times!

I just dont get the point of it all. I want my virtual identity on top of the table so im gonna hack, or boost my stats to get there... WTF though has never crossed my mind, i just play like i hope many of you do.

I dont see why some people do it, no one is going to come up to you in the street and say, "Is that your GT on the top, well done dude ill buy you a drink, or some skittles if your a kid". I guess my point of this rant is that this is just how modern society is, looking for a quick way to get to the top, nobody wants to work for what they get anymore.

Thats just how it is and it wont change, so thanks for ruining gaming you dogs. PS: Do your nether-regions get juicy when you see your name at the top? moron I know some hackers will read this!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

leaderboards are actually a great way of catching the cheats and hackers,thats what they don`t seem to realise.

they cheat their way to the top so everyone can see them and very quickly they are recognised as the cheats they are ,and are duly reported and banned.

stupidity will always be the undoing of the hackers.

Leaderboards aren't useful to those that don't boost or cheat.  There's no way to know how your true rank among this.

IMO they could get rid of global leaderboards.  They only exist so cheaters and boosters can impress other 10 year olds.  It's ok to compare with friends.

I agree that boosting is ruining things but you sound like you have a personal reason to be so outraged about this, what happened?

LOL, i just read it back i wrote it when i got up this morning..... must of been in a bad mood. No personal reason really just a rant... oops

This is exactly why I don't even bother with or pay attention to leaderboards. As far as I'm concerned, they don't even exist.

Hackers? definitely.. boosters? meh.. boosters don't really effect your game. well, I guess they do in the sense that they aren't helping you or your team as they're too bust boosting

There are leader boards? :o

Yep, they rank the top 100 hackers in any game from dumbest to slightly less dumb

Hackers and cheaters and boosters...OH MY!  I think the OPs post is right but several years late.  As for leaderboards, I like to see where my friends are in certain games but that's all.  And I'm actually on one...Buku Sudoku.  #1 in fact.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]

.  And I'm actually on one...Buku Sudoku.  #1 in fact.

[/quote]

HACKER!!!