Hackers/Modders COD3?

I can't seem to get anywhere playing this game as I keep getting bumped off when I spawn. I know I am pretty cr*p at most games but after my Black Ops grounding I thought I might be better than I am doing at present.

If there are no modders/hackers in this game then I shall persevere, like I did with Black Ops, but if anyone knows of any cheats lurking about then I will steer clear like I am having to do with most of my other COD games

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

That's the beauty about this game, it's so old, nobody cares about modding it (although it has been modded). Nothing is wrong online though, only a few glitchers (HngryKing).

And if you're looking to play ranked, there's a few boosters. But I would recommend sticking to player matches!

[quote user="conory"]

That's the beauty about this game, it's so old, nobody cares about modding it (although it has been modded). Nothing is wrong online though, only a few glitchers (HngryKing).

And if you're looking to play ranked, there's a few boosters. But I would recommend sticking to player matches!

[/quote]

Thanks for the info....will crack on with it at the weekend and try my luck

cod 3 is pretty clean, maybe a little laggy at times though :)

try another game mode as well. sometimes your team does get pushed right back and you become easy targets for a bit of spawn killing !

persevere, it's a great game online.

HAHA, can't beat a bit of spawn camping. Best maps for it??

Eder Dam - CTF/War

Les Ormes - CTF

Poisson - CTF

Rouen - CTF

Mayenne - War

:)

..........Hence why IMO Team Battle/Battle is a better gametype. When some of these hardcore Poisson Spawn Campers play team battle they can't cope with the fact that they have to work out where the enemy are coming from. I mean can you imagine that, the enemy not spawning in the same place? Their precious low score but extremely satisfying High K/D ratio has been totally bombed out. Don't even mention the possibility of a Battle. Heaven forbid them getting shot in the back.

War & CTF are great games but the sides need to be even and fair. Whereas Team Battle you could (and often do) have 8 vs 16 player games without it making an advantage to the larger team.

So to the people who play the imaginary gametye that is "Team Battle within a CTF" - I say come to TeamBattle/Battle to test your over inflated skills with the best.

There's no reason not to spawn camp in CTF.

Spawn camp > score flags > win. Seems legit IMO.

But that's the reason it's better to play against good players in CTF & War, it makes the teams even, and less chance of spawn camping, but if one team gets SC, then suppose they could be the inferior team. Not gonna' sit back and let them escape their base now. :)

I can't count how many times i've joined a game on CTF Dam, my team are getting spawn camped and i'm the only player to attempt a breakout, while all the rest of the team are still sitting in the base getting killed over and over!

Spawn camping happens on TB aswell, as you know only too well with that score. ;) Especially Rouen, Dam & L'Ormes.