Hackers/Modders are back

Looked through the first 4 pages and saw nothing about this. But just wanted to give everybody a heads up that hackers/modders are in douchebag mode on MW3 today. Came across 2 or 3 people since this afternoon where I've constantly shot through their body the entire match. But I was shooting everybody else with no problem and thought that maybe my bullets just weren't registering. The last person I threw a Semtex through their body which alerted me to what the hell was going on. I also shot half a clip of the P90 through the same person before I left the match. And unfortunately I turned off my theater mode recording since recorded videos are broken, so, I wasn't able to record it. Seems like IW aren't doing their best to keep this game problem free. Too busy counting money again smfh.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

They never left man.

Yeah man, the xbox live enforcement team is hard at work on this issue (i truly believe they are....all 7-10 of them). But dont expect any results any time soon.

They are the "Megaracer" followers trying to disrupt the arrest of their worthless, cheating, hacker leader........... Or else they are trying to gain "Dotcoms" 1st place spot........

I dont know ..I've been in some matches like that and when I watch theater mode I wasnt even aiming at the guy.

I didn't know you could turn theater mode  "off"

Eitherway while I do believe you... coming to the forums and not having proof is asking for trolls   just an FYI..

My group of friends had the same problem last night... we just quit during the match... reported.. and moved on to another lobby

Had an problem with a 40 year-old man, [Removed] (just so you can avoid him if your skilled in MW3 haha). I was consistently  going like 22-9 and he proceeds to swear at my and call me a hacker, so I muted him like anyone would. He then goes and sends me five... yes five messages calling me everything under the sun and saying he was gonna report me. I returned only one message saying, "Im better than you so get over it. I don't even know how to hack or have the time to if I did know how. You have been reported for harassment. Take care loser." I understand that hackers should be banned and taken care of but not ever player who is good is a hacker haha.

I just had the same thing - not sude if it was my connection or if it was something fishy as I only played one game against them.

I also noticed that even though I have blind eye pro and assassin pro I got targeted and hit (when I was by myself) with predator missiles several times a match all afternoon.

^

Maybe they could actually see you? I don't know about anyone else but I find it easy to see people in Predator view, Blind Eye or not.

Today in a game the audio was non-stop the sound when you get rewarded for a challenge. It was very odd, made me think there were hijinks going on.

you can always tell if they have cheated in the past, they will play like pros, and only have a 3 star fb rating. They also have no previous CODs played, and a gamerscore of 30. See this all the time in S&D.