Hackers

I understand alot and we are tyring and thanks for all that info glitch geek your a very smart guy. Oh and the other guy we know they are hackers and we report them 7 days a week and have evidence i even contacted microsoft and todl them about the evidence and they told me to come here. Its really dumb that people act as if they are someone who is brave but sit behind a computer sending threats. Plus their is millions of fake accounts that we are keeping track of LOL apperently its against the rules to defame a piece of crap hacker. Anyway I am trying my hardest to finish these idiots off but they have software that microsoft cannot detect. They Hack every time they dont like someone or if they are getting ahead on the leaderboard. I just dont understand how you can call microsoft and tell them you have proof they are hackers and they send me here where I cant even post the dumb hackers names. [REMOVED] Oh and info i learned from a friend apperently if someone is hacking and you notice a hacked lobby like infinite grenades bullets and crasy stuff that doesnt happen ever in the game, well they cant derank you or hurt your account unless you shoot. At least on Quantom of Solace it was that way. But thats how he got these pictures of these hackers in the act. So if you see a hacker leave or dont shoot and record the sorry person.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

The same thing happened to me.. if enough people report Him/Her they will be looked into...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately for you my friend, even if you do have raw evidence of them "Host booting" or Cheating such as a "Modded lobby" or Modded gamerscore, the best thing for you to do is file a complaint, and if you must, block them. And if they keep joining your session giving out your IP address, simply put yourself offline using the preferences guide. Just make sure you notified your friends on Xbox Live that you are appearing offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

In the first link I gave there is atleast one ban for cheating, one for participating/hosting modded lobbies, two CoC suspensions, a modified avatar ban, three bans for soliciting services, and in the second link every post on the first page is banned for account theft or attempting to steal an account. That is just from browsing the first page of each forum for today alone. If you look at the other pages you'll see that people are banned for all sorts of offenses, not just profile offenses. What people need to do is use the file a complaint tool when they encounter these folks to help get rid of them, problem is there are millions out there who don't think they should have to. There are millions out there who call Phone Support instead, a group of people who have absolutely nothing to do with policy enforcement on XBL. That's like calling the cable company when someone steals your TV to report it instead of the police.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="JmacDaddyFunk"]

Yeah, dont shame the cheaters.  I came out here to complain about a player who was continually booting me offline.  Following me from lobby to lobby to boot me.  Giving out my IP address to the entire lobby and stating my location.  All because I was better than him in the game.  So I come to the forum to address my complaint/concern and expose the cheater and the biggest concern any XBL Ambassador (like they are even anybody) had was the fact that I posted his gamer tag.  So MS/XBL is protective of cheats/hacks/mods and tell you to file a complaint that probably goes straight to the toilet of the internet.  cww, there is nothing that you can do since MS refuses to address the problem. 

[/quote]

Did you adjust your online status to 'friends only'? If he doesn't know when or where you are online he can't boot you as you say. If you are encountering any cheaters in a game then you need to file a complaint agianst them. They system does work but just like real life crimes it takes time to review, investigate and take action. As for the name and shame part, it is against forum rules, regardless of what phone support told you as they give misinformation in this regard all the time.

MS isn't protective of any particular person since we can not name and shame anyone here, not even legit players. The rule applies to everyone equally. It isn't up to Microsoft to patch a game to disallow the use of cheats/mods/glitches (and yes, I did read your other post about this), that is the sole responsibility of the Game Developer. If the GD is not willing to patch their game then you should stop giving them your money and move on. Microsoft can punish cheaters/modders/glitchers all day long but so long as the GD does nothing to prevent it, that problem will persist.

Lastly if anyone here thinks the XBL PET or the File a Complaint System does not work then take a stroll through the following forums:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx (My Live Account was Suspended)

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/2366.aspx (My Console was Banned)

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm sorry to hear of your issue but having a problem other users harassing you, threatening you, or using cheats and/or hacks are dealt with far easier by simply filing a report on them and blocking communications. The support team and XBLPET members will look into each report personally to find if the complaint filed is proper and if something is wrong. The reason you are not allowed to name and shame others on the forums is because if the guide was to follow that, then many others would be doing the same on innocent users. Following that would result in a terrible system of people blaming others just to ban them for not enjoying their company online. It's for your own safety. If you wish to show your proof, wait for a support person to ask for it directly or possibly take it up with the game's developers, explaining your situation politely and calmly. Some developers actually look for help from their users to help their game flourish in many ways.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, dont shame the cheaters.  I came out here to complain about a player who was continually booting me offline.  Following me from lobby to lobby to boot me.  Giving out my IP address to the entire lobby and stating my location.  All because I was better than him in the game.  So I come to the forum to address my complaint/concern and expose the cheater and the biggest concern any XBL Ambassador (like they are even anybody) had was the fact that I posted his gamer tag.  So MS/XBL is protective of cheats/hacks/mods and tell you to file a complaint that probably goes straight to the toilet of the internet.  cww, there is nothing that you can do since MS refuses to address the problem.  

Sorry this didn't help.

oh and can u block communications even without getting a message that would be awesome

Sorry this didn't help.

Well i didnt list any gamer tags man that is a hackers like a clan tag. No name. His gamertag is in front of it. I didnt give one and I accidently made a new post i didnt mean to it was an accident I was trying to reply to one I already made. I posted and i couldnt delete it. SOrry

Sorry this didn't help.

Just report gamer and block communication. That's the best thing you can do. Even though you said you aren't allowed to post gamertag in public, you still did. Please don't do that. ;)

Sorry this didn't help.