Hackers Plaguing Call of Duty: World at War

I have been filing complaints on all of the players who have been hacking, and it has been going on for some time now. There has been no patches or any updates to prevent these players from ruining the fun of WaW.

I am paying to use Xbox Live and so is everyone else who has to deal with the hackers. Why aren't they gone yet?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Why indeed. All we can do is continue to complain to Xbox and the devs. Unless you can find a lawyer that isnt afraid of fine print so we can sue them. I have no luck finding one so far.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

1-Glad to hear you are using the file a complaint tool. The more people use that the sooner MS can take action against the modders/cheaters.

2-Policy enforcement on XBL is not instant. Just like with real life crimes it takes time to investigate, gather evidence and take action.

3-MS is doing their part by punishing the offenders as they are reported by us and through them playing the games themselves. It is the Game Developer who has dropped the ball and needs to step up and show their community that they are listening and actually fix the problem(s). MS has no control over the game code so they can not fix the game(s). They are doing the second best thing, they are punishing the people who use those cheats/mods while on XBL. Proof of that can be seen in the My Live Account was Suspended forum. I have yet to see any action taken by any of the Game Developers in regards to the previous Call of Duty titles.

4-MS could take a modder off of XBL and there will be 10 more to take that one's place. It is a never ending cycle until the Game Developer steps in and helps remedy the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.