Hackers on FPS games

I was just wandering if Xbox 360 support team is doing anything to weed out the hackers or fix the holes in first person shooter games. I've seen people use wallhacks, aimbots and automelee hacks and it is near impossible to play against them. To find one is as easy as look at the scoreboard (64/4 kill/death) and then watch a replay. When a guy looks at one dirrection, cooking a grenade, then does an instant 180 and sticks a guy behind him... there is no doubt. Thats just one of the examples. And please don't start telling me that your system is the most secure and cheating is impossible, i will be the first one to call bull on that =)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Depends on the game

Call of Duty 4 has a patch coming

WaW: Nobody knows

MW2: Fixed only harmless lobbies Slowmotion fast and Global ThermoNuclear War

And Black Ops: There is none :D

None my shiny metal [censored]. Almost every game i play i see a guy with 50+/2 or 3   k/d spread. Don't tell me they are just that pro. There are aimbots for Black ops. In fact one of those people advertised it to me once too. He was selling it offcourse.

Yeah theres proof that wallhacks or aimbots are out there but its really sad that they charge us every year so we can only get cheated out of our rights its pathetic million dollar company thanks to us of course and still cant do anything about this problem ive seen clans full of cheaters thats why they are so called the best (ENVY) its pathetic  im done with xbox live they are not getting money no dice.  

[quote user="iTz AaRon xDD"]Call of Duty 4 has a patch coming[/quote]

Yeh right,they have been saying that for over 12 months.

none of the cod games will ever be fixed,the previous one will get modded as soon as the next is released.

Just noticed this thread is over 6 months old,just proves the fixes were never made and never will be.

no good blaming Microsoft, moan at Activision for not sorting there servers out.

[quote user="SoCALHiTz"]

Yeah theres proof that wallhacks or aimbots are out there but its really sad that they charge us every year so we can only get cheated out of our rights its pathetic million dollar company thanks to us of course and still cant do anything about this problem ive seen clans full of cheaters thats why they are so called the best (ENVY) its pathetic  im done with xbox live they are not getting money no dice.  

[/quote]Thanks for bringing the Zombie Apocalypse one step closer. But you should just shop smarter ( shop S-mart! ( Roadhouse!)) and look into quality games over popular low quality ones.

Roadhouse!