Hackers in GTA4

Why is MS not doing anything about hackers in gta4 on ranked games? I'm trying to get all the MP achievements before I go for all the single player ones and its impossible because of all the hackers! What am I paying for xbox live than? I'm paying for it to enjoy games online and to unlock stuff for my games but I can't because of hackers! I've seen the same hackers on this game for months.... So a person who agrees to the COC and trys to get them legit gets f over but the hackers are free to take over the game and unlock all the achievements and ranks..............

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Banning them but until such time as Rockstar fix their game that's all they can do.

Feedback system is broken just like the rep system. People that I have reported months ago still on gta4 hacking away, I dont pay rockstar 60$ a year to provide me with a good online experience, I pay ms for that and they need to get their stuff together and get on it, But you know they ban people right away for stuff on their profiles but they don't care about hackers ruining my experience online on a older game....

"Wanted" and "Endangered Species" are enough to make anyone vomit.

I guess, like VernierSlake said, we'll just have to ride out the storm until they fix it...

Idk who is going to fix this problem! Because rockstar is busy with GTA5.... :(

If you honestly think that MS will fix this moddign problem, their not. The cold hard facts unfortunately.

Well if MS is not going to be doing anything about the modders I rather just get a playstation at least I wont have to pay 60$ a year just to join ranked games with modders.

MS is a joke, reported so many modders and hackers and have put them on avoid. Asked one today why he does it and he said he was sick of being killed and having the game frozen on him. complete retards the lot of them. MS need s to pull its bloody finger out and do something about the hackers and not just on this game.

"Sick of being killed". +1 on that!

Yeh i mean me and my brother go on gta iv tbogt and normal iv and sometimes even the lost and the damned its just like every five min were always getting frozen or being set on fire. I have just had enough of it thats why i go on call of duty alot know because of someone else recking our online community fun. =(