hackers in cod waw

i was playing nazi zombies and a hacker joined set me 2 jail and then in quit when i got out i went to multy player and it said i was -200000000 sumthing under what i should have been and it made me so low that i wasnt able to play any games im under level 1 so i cant even get my level back upplease reset my account to 0 or back to level 24 please i just wanna play my refrence number is 1156606453 i have a hacker for a friend 2 if u wanna do somthing about him his name is MODS02 i just dont wanna start a new account and buy all my maps and live again

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Anyway OP Treyarch do not reset ranks so I'm unsure where the other user got that information from?. I sent them an e mail a while back asking about these issues and they said there is nothing they can do when a rank is reset.

If you want your rank back you will need to make a new account and earn it again, its the only way.

The other advice is good though OP, look out for people who have had GS resets, modded avatars, people who say they will give you something for free etc etc.
Block and avoid and report anyone like this they are not worth anyones time and the PET will take care of them.

Apart from that if you see anything dodgy in a lobby dashboard out of the game then turn off your console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

lol you and i have the same gamer picture.

Sorry this didn't help.

This has happened to me before you have gotten reset by the cheaters all you need to do is dashboard then load the game back up and it should reset you to your most recent rank :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Actually SiK, you can only do that while in-game or if he forgets to use the needed code in the menu or mod menu.

The only way you could get your old rank back is to earn it again or modify your account, which is against the CoC so that's a No-No. You can contact Treyarch support at 310-581-4700 and have your account reset though and it should take action in about 12 Hours. To prevent this from hacking again remember to "Avoid" modding players or anyone with something that doesn't look right on their gamercard, avatar or other sets on their Profile.

Sorry this didn't help.