HACKERS IN COD WAW HELP ME PLEASE

Please help the TTG x eazy E V2 is hacking Call of duty WAW and i got prof in 2 videos and i got prof of there website that promotes them and hacking there website is:Thetechgame.com and the videos are on youtube                             here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6C6dNia0xo
                                           and here for another prof:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvuM6xa2ZLw

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

File a complaint, block communications. Don't call out other gamers on the forums. It's not allowed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

File 2 complaints: One for system tampering, one for cheating.

99 times out of a 100 the gamertag of the cheater will be before the "TTG Eazy E is a God" statement which is the guy you should be reporting, however there are people that seem to have bypassed this and can use the said infections without this sentance being displayed.

Also, then submit a player review, to avoid any such players using modifications.

Xbox won't ban/investigate a player based on one person filing a complaint, so anyone who is sick of the modding on Call of Duty - particularly WaW, join the cause and get this great game back to some sort of normality.

Sorry this didn't help.

I think it's an outrage that no one has done anything about these cheaters yet, this has been happening for weeks now and is absolutely ruining the game for me, and I'm sure, for a lot of other dedicated CoD:WaW players aswell. They could at least let us know that they are aware of the problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

MS ban them, Treyarch do nothing on their end.

All MS can do is continue to ban cheats which they do daily, but until Treyarch/Activision fix the game its not going to stop.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just quit COD- all the way- the cheating is so obvious. Now I am BBBC 2 devoted.

Sorry this didn't help.