hackers getting banned

not one wallhack text across the screen last night, these cheats/hackers are getting banned and dropping like flies.about time too.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know... I was so happy playing yesterday. Only ran into one hacker all day. Shot him for the final kill in a game, filed my complaint, and found a new lobby.

except different flies keep coming because they dont learn from the others.

I didnt think about reporting them, because I was too pissed off and exited out of the game. There are guys on top of buildings and everything. You suck pretty bad if you have to cheat to be decent at a game, where all you have to do is use your cover and shoot.

I ran into a bunch.  It was fun to kill people on top of buildings they shouldn't be on who weren't good enough to shoot me back.  But very simply put, seeing a game where grenade launchers fire like machine guns and then seeing that it was even effecting me as well, I can't play this game on-line anymore.  :( :( :(

I ran into a bunch of it last night. File complaint, system tampering or cheating  and find a new lobby.

spoke too soon..still not enough being done about it..even if theres only 100 people playing it..they should still bring out a patch like they have in mw2

DUSTED DOWN COD 4 LAST NIGHT NOT BEEN ON IT FOR MONTHS I COULD NOT BELIVE WHAT HAS HAPPEND TO THIS GAME WHICH I REGARDED AS ONE OF THE GREATS IT WAS FULL OF HACKERS AND MODDERS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THEN I READ ON THE FORUMS OF HOW THSES LOOSERS HAVE TRASHED DECSENT GAMERS ACHIVEMENTS WHICH WOULD HAVE TAKEN MANY HOURS OF GAMING TO GET.ITS SAD BUT LIKE YOU I SHALL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN.DOSE NO ONE GIVE A DAM ABOUT THE DESENT HONEST PLAYERS OUT THERE.

[quote user="Wrobster Craws"]

I ran into a bunch of it last night. File complaint, system tampering or cheating  and find a new lobby.

[/quote]

nah, file complaint for both reasons, then dashboard, then find a new lobby.

that makes sure that you don't get infected by them, because your stats/data isn't saved.

its a bit strange buy im actually getting used to the jtag and shooting from a mile up..quite funny now..i still win lol..a little bit of advice.if you see sum1 shooting from a mile up watch when he gets killed then watch where he spawns...he will always spawn in excatly the same place..just keep your sights on where that is..i got 15 kills doing that...won the game easy and had a laugh shooting him down every 2 seconds...ooo did i cheat then lol

WOW IM SICK OF XBOX LIVE NOT BEING ABLE TO DO NOTHING THEY ARE MAKING MILLIONS AND STILL WE HAVE TO GO TROUGHT THIS *** IM DONE WITH XBOX. IM SICK AND TIRED OF WALLHACKS AND AIMBOTS SO SAD