Hackers... Already

Not a surprise, I just ran into a hacker online. He had infinite health and might have had unlimited ammo as well.

Ridiculous how this happens, especially on Battlefield. Well, I did the right thing and emailed my manager about it and filed complaints :)

Good to know he will be suspended soon, hopefully.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If I emailed my manager he would sack me for playing battlefield during work hours...pftt!!

Maybe he had an ammo kit and a buddy was stoping health kits or vice versa? You really didn't explain what happened either.

Haha oh no buddy.

He had nothing in the building, it was himself. Me and my friend literally unloaded a whole clip and RPG's, plug two grenades at him, his health stayed at 100%.

No, he was not a medic either, he was an Engineer

Only thing strange ive seen was on Operation Firestorm, someone got a spawn beacon in the sky over one of the conquest points. When we spawned, we automatically had our chutes deployed as you would in BC2, so at first it didnt seem unusual.

[quote user="Original Colton"]

Not a surprise, I just ran into a hacker online. He had infinite health and might have had unlimited ammo as well.

Ridiculous how this happens, especially on Battlefield. Well, I did the right thing and emailed my manager about it and filed complaints :)

Good to know he will be suspended soon, hopefully.

[/quote]

It's a known glitch not a hacking issue. There are threads in some of the other forums regarding the issue.

They don't have infinite ammo they're just invincible.

Lag.

It's not lag it has to do with being revived and it could happen to anyone under certain circumstances.

There are a few issues with this thread here, so let me address them:

1) "Well, I did the right thing and emailed my manager about it and filed complaints :) Good to know he will be suspended soon, hopefully."

You should know not to post statements like this for a few reasons. I highly, highly suggest you PM me about this.

2) Just because something happens in a game doesn't mean its an exploit. A bug or lag can explain a lot of what people believe to be "hacking."