Hacker!!!!

Okay so i've never done this before but i'm gonna warn you all about this player (mod edit).....it's a guy posing as a girl who tries to control people mostly females on xbox live. He is threatening to ban me because I do not want to talk him or give him my phone number. I am not the only person he harrasses, there are many others. I have contacted microsoft directly and reported this issue. I have proof he's a hacker....when you look at someones playercard there is an orange bar with a number, that number is how many years that player has been on xbox live, his changes all the time and that is a number that only someone hacking a system can change. Please report this person and help out the many people he's threatened....we do not need people like this on xbox live. Thank you for your time. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Sorry, but you are not allowed to call out other players on the forums here.  Please use the dashboard reporting tools to report him.  Go to his bio and select File Complaint then follow the instructions.  The complaint is sent directly to the PET team for them to investigate.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

you cant name and shame on these forums, as onyx62is said you need to file an complaint via the system on xbox live. Also you can change your privacy settings, so only your friends can see when you are online and you can also change your messages settings on the privacy settings, this allow only friends to send you messages.

The last resort is also you could change your gamertag, as long as you have not sent him any messages the person will not know what your new gamertag is

Sorry this didn't help.

Sounds like a some kid who really needs to get a live!! Don't listen to them. You can file complaint and change your privacy settings to stop people (like this person) contacting you.

Don't worry about him trying to hack you, he wont know much information about you to even consider hacking you.

Sorry this didn't help.

For all those people that say you can't be "hacked", then how did someone get into account and buy 10,000 microsoft points? Its been resolved and we got our money back, but if theres no such thing as "hackers" then what was this person?

Sorry this didn't help.

A blow hard that's all mouth and no trousers. If he could do what he says he can do he would've skipped the threatening part and just taken the accounts.

Sorry this didn't help.